Sunday, May 10, 2009

School

Well lets see, i think i have made it through my first semester at college. I have had many things happen to me over the course of this semester; through it all, i hope i have gotten off to a good start at life. My classes have been everything from awesome to oh god please make it stop. I think i have learned the most through my english class, i never thought i would be able to get any kind of good grade from an english class, and yet i have recieved A's on my papers and one is to be submitted to the school's anthology. I can't say i have ever imagined myself a writer until i started my literacy narrative. I have learned so much through my own personal journey into my soul. Irish history is a major part of my life and i hope i can make a mark upon it.

No comments:

Post a Comment